We are Da Browns... from Newmarket, Ontario Canada.
On July 1, 2016 (not a co-incidence that is was Canada Day), we launched Passive Wear which is a brand of quality, casual clothing. Luckily, you the customer, thought it was good.
During 2016, we took our show on the road to various markets and online. In early 2017, we set up a more permanent shop in a well-known market open Saturdays and Sundays. This lead to us wanting to set up a full retail shop in our home town of Newmarket - Main Street was the desired location as it is a beautiful spot that is firmly coming back to life in the Town of Newmarket.
We have been fortunate enough to blend some of our favourite things here at our flagship retail location at 208 Main Street South, Newmarket...
- a proper home for Passive Wear
- the opportunity to add some terrific complimentary clothing and decor
- a welcoming space for folks to meet and gather
- the opportunity to support local artists (music, photography, writing groups, etc.)
- a collection of some of the finest locally made coffee, tea, chocolate, cookies, sweet treats
- a cool little coffee house
- the opportunity to get more engaged with the community we have lived in for over 20 years.
Here's to keeping a good thing going for years to come!